The Cypress Sunday School Team is looking to add personnel – teachers and staff for the 2022-23 academic year. The school meets every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a lunch break. Each position (teaching, staff) requires strong commitment to student learning and team effort. Generally, these are “voluntary” without a compensation, but for some positions (where a specific expertise is necessary like arabic or quran tajweed), a basic compensation is available. If interested, please apply online using the form below or email us at [email protected] once the search process is complete, we will contact all applicants.
Thank you for your interest.
Jazakumullah Khair. Apply Online Now
Position 1: Quran Teacher
- The candidate should be well-versed in Quran recitation with proficiency in tajweed.
- Should be able to recite duas with proper tajweed.
- Should have a sound knowledge of the biography of prophet Mohammed (SAW) and other prophets.
Position 2: Technology Specialist
- Must have good MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Assist in keeping the office technology running, such as printers, projector, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the school’s Student Information System, preparing report card, data entry, etc.
Position 3: Islamic Studies teacher High school (Male)
- Should have well versed knowledge of Islam, Islamic history and the lives of the prophets.