The Cypress Sunday School Team is looking to add personnel – teachers and staff for the 2023-2024 academic year. The school meets every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. with a lunch break. Each position (teaching, staff) requires strong commitment to student learning and team effort. Generally, these are “voluntary” without compensation, but for some positions (where specific expertise is required like arabic or quran tajweed), basic compensation is available. If interested, please apply online using the form below or email us at [email protected], once the search process is complete, we will contact all applicants.
Thank you for your interest.
Position 1: Quran Teacher
- The candidate should be well-versed in Quran recitation with proficiency in tajweed.
- Should be able to recite duas with proper tajweed.
- Should have a sound knowledge of the biography of prophet Mohammed (SAW) and other prophets.
Position 2: Technology Specialist
- Must have good MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Assist in keeping the office technology running, such as printers, projector, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the school’s Student Information System, preparing report cards, data entry, etc.
Position 3: Islamic Studies teacher High school (Male & Female)
- Should have good knowledge of Islam, Islamic history and the lives of the prophets.
Position 4: Office Manager
Should have experience in accounts management and maintaining office records.