Information for Parents
Parents/ Guardians are expected to:
- Read the Student/ Parent Handbook with the child and encourage him/her to adhere to these rules and regulations.
- Be actively involved in their child’s Islamic education
- Encourage and support their child to establish a positive attitude toward Islamic education, discipline and faculty/ staff.
- Bring their child to school regularly and on time
- Attend open house and be involved in parent teacher and other special events
- Communicate regularly with teachers and administration to insure the success of their child
- Respect teachers, staff and other parents
- Respond to any communication sent by school administration or teachers
- Adhere to appropriate drop-off/ pick-up procedures and timings
- Provide emergency contact information and be reachable during school hours for any emergency.