Policy for overdue Books
- Books will not be issued to those who have overdue books.
- The library shall charge a fine 25 cents per day per overdue book.
- If a book is not returned 7 days after the due date, parents will be notified, and fine for overdue items along with the price of the book must be paid in full.
Policy for damaged Books
In case an issued book is damaged; the following procedures should be followed:
- Librarian must be notified if a book is damaged.
- The librarian will be responsible for repairing damaged book.
- In case a damaged book cannot be repaired, the borrower shall be required to pay the cost of the replacement.
- In case a borrowed item is mutilated e.g.. pages torn/ cut or full of markings, pages/ sections missing, and the overall condition being such that the book cannot be used anymore, the students will bear the same charges as that of a book reported lost
Policy for lost/ unreturned Books
- Librarian must be notified if a book is lost.
- In case a lost book cannot be found till two weeks of book return due date, the borrower shall be required to pay the cost of the replacement. Daily fines @ 25 cents per day for overdue books must also be paid.
- Students have the option of replacing the same book.