The Cypress Sunday School Team is looking to add personnel – teachers and staff – for the 2017-18 academic year. The school meets every Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm with a lunch break. Each position (teaching, staff) requires strong commitment to student learning and team effort. Generally, these are “voluntary” without a compensation, but for some positions (where a specific expertise is necessary like arabic or quran tajweed), a basic compensation is available.
If interested, please apply online using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; once the search process is complete, we will contact all applicants.
Thank you for your interest.
Position 1: Arabic Teacher
- Somebody who first language is Arabic and speaks arabic fluently.
- Aware of Arabic grammar and rules and phonics (makharij)
- Must be able to read the Quran with Tajweed
Position 2: Quran Teacher
- The candidate should be well-versed in Quran recitation with proficiency in tajweed.
- Should be able to recite duas with proper tajweed.
- Should have a sound knowledge of the biography of prophet Mohammed (SAW)